To socialize and interact to face the challenges of our time

Popular Posts

Sunday, April 4, 2010

GOODNESS-OUR WAY -AFFIRM

If i have been of service, if i have glimpsed more of the nature and essense of ultimate good, if i am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action, if i am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day. "Reverence for life affords me fundamental principal of morality, namely that good consists in maintaining, assisting, and enhancing life and that to destroy harm or hinder life is evil. Affirmation of the world .... that is affirmation of the will to live, which appears in phenomenal forms all around me.......is only possible for me in that i give my self out for other life" A. SCHWEITZER. " The ideals which have lighted me on my way and time after time given me new courage to face life cheerfully have been, Truth, Goodness, and Beauty.....The ordinary objects of human endeavor, A. Einsten.

No comments: